HIV used to be a death sentence. Now it is a chronic, manageable condition and the UK aims to eradicate new infections by 2030. Education will play an important role in achieving this aim – both in terms of prevention and living well with HIV.
- Do you know how HIV is transmitted?
- Do you know that people with HIV can lead a normal life?
- Do you know that you can be a mother without passing on the virus to your child?
- Do you know that you can be a father without passing on the virus to your partner?
- Do you know that you cannot pass on the virus to any sexual partner if you are undetectable?
- Do you know what undetectable means?